Look Inside This Beautiful 2.4 Million Dollar Wenatchee Mansion
I’ve seen this amazing place under construction on my bike rides up Pitcher Canyon. Now, this newly completed $2.4 Million Wenatchee Canyon mansion can be yours.
If I won the recent Powerball jackpot - Securing this home and 3 adjacent properties would be among the things I’d happily buy on my Wenatchee Valley shopping spree. (Click here to see what Aly would spend on the jackpot)
This dream 17.97 acre lot is located at 1665 Pitcher Canyon Road. We pass by Pitcher Canyon, on the way up to Squilchuk State Park and the Mission Ridge Ski and Board Resort.
Pitcher Canyon is a 15 minute drive from downtown Wenatchee. This dream property can be found on Realtor.com and is listed by Peggy Lord with BHHS Jessup Real Estate.
One of the many great things about this place is it's incredible pool and spa - with a view.
Scroll below and take a look at:
* The nearly 18 acres of beautiful canyon property.
* The 5 bedroom - nearly 5,000 square foot home with 3.5 bathrooms.
* The 2,000 square foot shop and media center.
* The vineyard.
* The pool and spa. and dream of this place belonging to you and the people you love.
* The beautiful lawn (perfect for croquet during family gatherings) and trees that blaze with color during our Wenatchee Autumns.
The views from inside this amazing new Canyon side home are breathtaking.